Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 55 % aggregate marks in UG
Candidates appearing for final semester / term exams in April-May 2020 may also apply and need not wait for the final semester / term results.
Students who have written the entrance exam of any one of the following TANCET, XAT, CAT, MAT, and GMAT.
APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS
Prospectus can be downloaded from XIBA website (https/www.xibasxc.com/), and application can be submitted online in the same website. You can also download the Application Form from XIBA website or can get the Application from XIBA Office, St. Xavier's College, palayamkottai.
HOW TO APPLY
Application should be filled and submitted online through XIBA website. DD of Rs. 800 drawn in favour of ‘Director, Xavier Institute of Business Administration’ should be submitted in XIBA office along with printed copy of filled-in online application form.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their previous academic performances, Entrance Test scores, and previous work experience (if any) etc. Shortlisted candidates will undergo a written test, general aptitude test, group discussion, and personal interview. Selected candidates will be informed through email/ phone and their application numbers will be displayed in the official notice board of XIBA. After certificate verification, eligible candidates will be admitted to the course. They shall pay the prescribed fees not later than the date mentioned by the management.
They have to produce at the time of admission the following documents in original:
- The score sheet of Entrance Test (TANCET/XAT/CAT/MAT/GMAT)
- Mark Sheets of the UG Degree to establish a minimum 50% in the aggregate*
- Provisional and / or Degree Certificate of UG Course*
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Three passport size colour photographs.
- A letter from Parish Priest of concerned diocese for Roman Catholics.
*If the candidate is still awaiting for the results at the time of admissions, s/he should produce items mentioned in second and third by the end of September 2020. If s/he fails to do so, the name will be removed from the rolls and the student will forfeit the fees paid.
* TUITION FEES
|Books, Industrial visits, business dailies, associate activities, placement training and others
* Subject to Change
- Admissions will be closed on 28 August 2020
- The schedule for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be announced shortly through the registered Email ID
- The basic courses on Communication, Accountancy, and Mathematics will begin once the college reopens.
- Merit cum means Scholarships to deserving students
- Fee Concession for Economically Weaker Students
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls available inside the college campus.
- Certificates and fees must be deposited in person within the prescribed date.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Fees subject to change as per the Management Policies 2020-21.
Students will be facilitated with Bank Loans